“GREAT”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is one of the three family owned Italian restruants in Kingsport, I just love this place the best food in town the atmosphere is great the service is super, the prices arent to bad . I will go back every chance i get. I just LOVE Good Italian food. You have to try this place;

2  Thank RonC527

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This place was overly expensive, food was dreadful, chicken parm was a frozen breaded chicken pattie Disgusting! and the Lobster Raviolli was frozen as well. If you are going to charge on average 15 dollars a plate the food better be freshly prepared. I am a Chef, and Foodie, I would NEVER reccomend this place to anyone. I would go to Fazzolli's before I would go back to this place.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Italian and more. The shrimp scampi was tender and warm, not sticky or tough. The lasagna was steaming and tasty, said my friend with me.

2  Thank Candy J
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This is hands down the absolute best place in Kingsport to eat. Pastas and sauces are homemade...not from a can. Best prime rib in town too. Being a local, we frequent this restaurant once every month or so and have never been dissapointed. Anyone who does not like it just doesnt know what good food is!

2  Thank jqwalleye01
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here a couple of times before, but this one will be my last. We had the pasta italia and it was terrible. The penne pasta was tough like it had been reheated in a microwave. The broccoli was hard and the whole meal had the look of being around for a while.