“Desk - Michael / Hotel”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were T he Volin Party 3 Suites 10-18-13 Arrival 10-21-13 Departure -- Suites 310 311 313 - The Hotel is new and very nice - very clean - good breakfast - We want to mention 1 of you Desk agents Michael. Michael is a very friendly and respectful young man - he was very helpful to us during our stay. On Saturday night our group all watched the Clemson football game and had a birthday celebration in the lobby and he made sure we were comfortable and happy. He is a good asset to your team. He made our stay extra enjoyable. Thank You

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ellen291219
Chris L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to pass on to Michael and the whole staff.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

What a pleasant surprise. I was pleased as soon as I saw the exterior. This facility is well maintained and very clean. And all of the staff were friendly and efficient. The room was large and had all amenities one could expect in a mid range hotel. Thanks Comfort Inn
& Suites

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to pass on to the staff.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were in town for a wedding. Booked this hotel at the last minute and was glad we were able to, the whole area was fully booked up. The staff was beyond helpful to allow us to check in early to get ready. The staff was great. Hotel was spotless. Very nicely decorated. We could have not asked for better service. We will stay here again when we come back to visit our friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Chris L, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. This is one I will post for my entire staff to see. They are dedicated and comments like yours definitely make them feel appreciated for their hard work. Thanks again and do stop by when you are in Kingsport again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I usually stay at the holiday inn express here but it was full. This is a sister property and I think I may actually prefer it to the HIE! Has boutique hotel feel, is only two years old and has everything I could want. Great choice. Michael at the front desk, while young, is very friendly and enthusiastic and was able to recommend a nearby spot where I could get a quick drink.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Chris L, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, I will pass your comments on to my staff. We look forward to your stay with us again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed here in June and we had a 5:45 am flight from Tri Cities. The folks at the desk were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is fairly new and was spotless inside and out. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were not hard like most hotels have. We will definitely stay there again. We got a government rate which was very reasonable. I do not know about the food. We arrived late and left early. We never heard people in hallway or cars outside. Will stay again.

Room Tip: We had 2 kings and our room faced the parking lot . We were on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I printed this and put it on display for my staff. It is a great morale booster for them to feel appreciated and lets me know everyone is taking pride in their job. Please stop by again on your next trip and hopefully you will have time to enjoy our hot breakfast buffet as well.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

stayed 4 nights. great staff, very helpful. apparently they had done some air conditioning work and it leaked on the carpet. they put some stuff down and it smelled. complained to staff, but there really wasn't anything they could do. hotel was booked solid with ball players. otherwise, place is great! would definitely go back. breakfast was great. wifi was a bit slow though, but with all those teenagers there, not surprising.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your helpful review, and we appreciate your understanding. If we do have air conditioner problems they always come up during the hottest, busiest times. I passed your kind comments on to my staff, and we are looking into strengthening wifi as well. Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next visit to Kingsport.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a night with my chorus and drama group on our way to Nashville. The staff was very friendly which was a nice way to be welcomed into Tennessee! The rooms were so-so, as well as the breakfast the next morning. Overall, this a great hotel for a stop on a road trip with a nice view of the town!

• Stayed: May 2013
Chris L, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments with us we look forward to your next stay with us.