“Not good quality”

Pal's
Ranked #41 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Food poor quality and not much choice. Chili was out of a can. Burgers not too bad but hot dog not worth it

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The only problem I have with Pals, is why in the world haven't they gone nation wide. I lived the past 7 years away from East Tennessee and missed the crap out some Pals.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Good dogs, burgers, fries and drinks, So so breakfast. Worth the trip. I try to visit every time I am in Kingsport. I also wish they had locations in other cities.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Consistenty good and fast. Great service, tasty food. Love the half and half tea (blend of sweet and unsweet).

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I can never go to Kingsport without going to Pal's at least twice. They have the best hotdogs I've ever eaten. The chili is amazing. They're also known for their sauce burgers, frenchie fries, and huge cups of sweet iced tea.

Been to Pal's? Share your experiences!