“Great BBQ and sides”

Phil's Dream Pit
Ranked #5 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Read all the reviews on this place and thought I needed to give this a try. It lived up to the rating. Great food and service. It is not open on Monday and Sunday, but a wonderful place to eat BBQ and enjoy watching TV or sitting outside on the picnic table taking in the outdoors.

There are newer reviews for Phil's Dream Pit

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Cannot believe it took me so long to discover this place only 25 minutes from my home. The pulled pork with sweet fire sauce was yummy. The baked beans were cooked with meat in them and they were some of the best I have tasted. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I used to live in Memphis, one of the capitals of barbecue, and it spoiled me. Since I have been back in the Tri-Cities, I have been searching for good barbecue without much luck. This place has the best barbecue in the area

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The inside of this restaurant is small, but it becomes clear that the owners were more concerned with focusing on the quality of their food, and they definitely nailed it! It's hard to find a place where the sides are as good as the main dish, but you will find that here. My food was ready and waiting for me before my card cleared, and they carried it to the table for me. Great place to eat!!

1  Thank Myron H
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Some of the best BBQ around, Owner was nice and service was friendly. The price was a bit expensive but the food was well worth it. The Blueberry Dream is a good dessert.