“Room for improvement”

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I went to Tennessee to visit some friends and stayed at the Super 8 Kingsport. The room was cheap enough at only $58.00 for a night. The staff checked me in with no problems, the room was clean and the décor nothing fancy but nice. The bed was very comfortable however, I did need a second pillow, it was a bit to flat for my taste, but that was no problem. In the morning, the breakfast was simply English muffins or cereal with juice and coffee. The night was quiet and I slept very well no complaints at all.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We checked in at 1:00 in the morning, rate was about right for this hotel. Room was clean, bed was comfortable, pillows were ok. A little flat for my preference. Nothing fancy but not dirty either. My only complaint is the staff is rude. The lady at the front desk that checked us in was polite. But, the next morning we had house keeping knocking on our door before it was even time to check out and when I open the door she give me a bad look and said oh I thought you would be gone. When I took my two young kids down to get a snack from the vending machine the owner watched like a hawk like we were doing something wrong. Lady at the front desk at checkout was just as rude as the housekeeper. Overall hotel is ok to stay for a night for the price.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank momofthreeintn
Reviewed March 2, 2012

If you are looking for a good, clean room near the Interstate or Kingsport, this is the place to stay. Clean, friendly, warm, convenient. The breakfast is skimpy (english muffins and cereal) but sufficient.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business