All reviewsroom was cleanbreakfast staffexcellent stayhotel chainexcellent hotelwould stay here againfresh fruitoutdoor poolconvenient locationa great place to stayking suitefitness centerthe breakfast areapleasant stayoatmealcomplimentary breakfasteasy access
Reviewed December 18, 2010

Arrived late was hoping to sleep in a bit. No chance of that. Everytime someone in the hall goes down elevator it sounds like a jet airliner is starting up. Clean rooms. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank nkhenderson
kingsporthi, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2011

I am sorry that you weren't able to sleep in. If you choose to stay with us again, just let us know that you prefer a room away from the elevator and we will be happy to accomodate you. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

One of the main reasons I choose Hampton Inns when I travel on business is they offer a consistent product that includes amenities I need and use. The Hampton Inn in Kingsport is located right off I-26, but is quiet despite being next to a major highway. It's a short drive to Eastman and downtown Kingsport. The only drawback to this location is the lack of a decent sitdown restaurant nearby.

I've always found the staff to be friendly and helpful, as well as informative about the local area. Some of my co-workers prefer to stay at Meadowview (across the street) when visiting Kingsport. I prefer the Hampton Inn for 2 main reasons - they offer free wireless internet access in the guest rooms, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at this property overnight during Memorial weekend. I was worried about the the quality of the hotel, as I booked online. We were pleasantly surpised and VERY PLEASED! In first room, there was a problem with the stopper in the bathub not working. The front desk politely moved us to another room, which we really loved (Room 301). We had a jacuzzi suite and the room was SPOTLESS and bed was like a dream!!!!! Judging from the lobby, public areas and room I would say this hotel may have been recently renovated. The room overall was tastefully done. I hope this review helps someone out there....
NOTE: 3rd floor seemed to be a little newer than 2end floor..

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2009

I stayed at this Hampton Inn for 2 nights. I normally look for Hilton properties since I'm a member of their loyalty program. The hotel is convenient right off I-26 there is a Wendy's and Hardees next door. Check in was easy. I requested a room away from the highway but, got a room (odd numbers) on the highway side of the road. This room was loud there is an Interstate access road (4 lane) with a sizeable hill. All day and night you can hear trucks using those annoying engine brakes. Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn one sort of hot entree and a bunch of carbohydrates, bagels, cereals, etc all adequate but not stellar either. I think I would stay at the Marriott Meadowview Conference Center across the street the next time I go.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
kingsporthi, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2010

We always try to honor guests' requests for room location. I apologize that we weren't able to accommodate your request during this stay. I hope that you will stay with us again. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 9, 2009

Hampton Inn Kingsport TN was very nice. Very helpful and informative staff. I mean really! Breakfast was good, room clean and comfortable, no pool however. That would have been nice.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family