Hampton Inn Kingsport
$92
$60
$48
$73
All reviewsroom was cleanhotel chainwould stay here againexcellent hotelfresh fruitoutdoor poolstaff was friendlya great place to stayfast foodconvenient locationfitness centeroatmealcomplimentary breakfastfamily reunionthe breakfast areapleasant stayroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very easy to find, and I always look forward to my "Hampton" bed when I travel. Other chains do not compare. Down side, no restaurants really close by. Last thing I want to do when traveling on business is try to find a restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stacey R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. Next time you stay with us, make sure you ask one of our front desk agents for a restaurant list. We've got a great selection of local and chain restaurants. We have their addresses listed so you can enter them in to your GPS system or we also have turn-by-turn directions. Our front desk staff would also be happy to make recommendations.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Very nice and accomodating staff. We were traveling with a large group of girls for a volleyball tournament and they were very nice to let us use the breakfast area to hold a team bonding event. Always have good luck staying at a Hampton Inn. Very comfortable beds!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amy A

We love our sports teams at Hampton Inn. You are welcome back any time.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Chose this hotel for its location more than anything and it delivered the quality experience I expect from Hilton. Quality sleep is the most important single factor I look for and I always get a good night's sleep at Hampton Inns. The breakfast is always hot and varied, so it's a good way to start the day.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim C

We are happy that you received everything you have come to expect from Hampton Inn. We love it when our guests have high expectations and we are ready to deliver.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I've stayed here at least one night the last two weeks and I was very impressed how nice this hotel is. Each staff member I encountered was courteous and friendly. Each room I had was very clean and beds were comfortable. The breakfast had many selections including oatmeal, cereal, omelets, pastries, yogurt, fruit & waffles. The hotel is decorated nice and has a cozy feel. My trip to this hotel was not planned, but I'm glad I found a nice place to stay while dealing with a family medical issue.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We hope you get a chance to come back and enjoy all the fun things Kingsport has to offer.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We used to stay at another hotel chain. After this wonderful experience at Hampton Inn Kingsport (TN) we will be using Hamptons from now on. The desk clerk was very pleasant, the room and lobby were spotless, and the overall experience was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Awesome story! Welcome to the Hampton Inn family.