“Easy to get to, clean and friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save Big
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Kingsport
Franklin, Tennessee
“Easy to get to, clean and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was coming in from Nashville area and the hotel was easy to find off highway. The front desk service was great and very friendly. They also helped me in finding stores and restaurants in the area. The front looked new inside and the room was clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Stacey R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
I am sorry that you were in town under those circumstances, but we appreciate the fact that you chose to stay with us. I am glad our staff was able to help you out.

Ellicott City, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn is about what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn, with a little extra. It was certainly clean and I loved the reading light by the corner chair with ottoman. But the truly best part of this hotel was the exhaust system in the bathroom. Somehow - and it's not noticeable or noisy - the exhaust system works constantly and your showers don't steam up the bathroom mirror. I wish more hotels had this feature! There was also a second mirror in the hallway (again, not all hotels provide this). In addition, one of the toiletries provided was an eye makeup wipe - nice touch. Breakfast was the usual - though the oatmeal was delicious, accompanied by brown sugar, slivered almonds, golden and brown raisins, and pecans as desired. Only downside was the decaf coffee - very weak, with little flavor. Overall, a very nice stay and we would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thanks for the great comments. We hope to see you again soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hotel is nice and clean, staff courteous and helpful, internet very slow. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. I stay at Hampton because of the quality of the hotels and the full breakfast in the mornings.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your business.
Clarksville, TN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Excellent as always. I always stay at Hampton. This hotel gave us a suite and was the nicest Hampton I have stayed at. My husband was with me for this trip. When I travel alone, it is important to know I'm safe. I feel confident that I am well taken care of. My company trip adviser knows my preference.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks, Ruth! We hope to see you again soon.
Powder Springs, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent Hotel I would use this hotel even in my personal travels. Also my wife who is a Travel Agent will recommend this hotel as well. So if anyone is/or in the area of Kingsport Tenn need to find this hotel and enjoy some quite time and a nice hot breakfast go here. The rooms are nice and the staff is friendly and kind.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We love working with travel agents! Thanks for the review.
BUTNER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for 3 nights. The staff was wonderful. Great breakfast each morning. The rooms were nicely furnished and the lighting was good. I like to read sitting in a chair and there was a nice chair and ottoman. My husband prefers reading in bed and the light was right at the bed for that too. Everything was very clean and well kept. We will stay there again when we are in that area.

Room Tip: We were with several people and all the rooms were very good.