Hampton Inn Kingsport
$119
Econo Lodge(Kingsport)
$48
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

$55
$52
$65
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againhotel chainexcellent hotelfresh fruitoutdoor poola great place to stayfast foodstaff was friendlyfamily reunionconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaoatmealpleasant stayroad trip
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Upon arrival I was not welcomed as a Gold member or offered my drink and snack. The room was comfortable and clean but had a musty smell from the A/C that filled the room. The breakfast area was crowded with no place to sit and most all of the breakfast items were either running out or had run out. This Hampton would be at the bottom of my list. Unfortunately I had used 90,000 of my earned points to take a little break from business, but now feel those points were wasted.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stacey R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I would very much like the opportunity to personally apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Overall the accommodations were acceptable and on par with other Hampton Inns. However, the shower-tub had hair on the walls and floor from the previous occupant - probably an oversight during cleaning.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry that your room was not up to the standard you typically experience at Hampton Inn hotels. We will do our best to correct the issue in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

While this hotel is a bit pricey for the area, it's well worth it. I stayed 5 nights on a solo leisure trip. The room was very clean, even the duvet cover smelled fresh. Several front desk personnel staff were helpful, from changing my reservations to providing me with breakfast at 5 a.m. (an hour earlier than the continental breakfast begins). The hotel was quiet and comfortable. It is located near several fast food eateries and is a short trip to main areas of Kingsport.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Ridgeland, South Carolina
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had a very nice stay, but the bathroom door would not stay open...irritating, and the wallpaper next to the tub was peeling away from the wall. I would expect this from another hotel chain, but not Hilton.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

After a 18 hour car ride they were gracious eough to let us check in 2 1/2 hours early. They gave us a list of local places to eat at check-in without having to ask. The pool was clean and had plenty of seating/ law chairs. The breakfast had many options, eggs, waffles, fruit, pastries, juice, coffee, sausage, bacon etc. (the eggs kind of tasted fake but everything else was good)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope you will stay with us again soon.