Hampton Inn Kingsport
Econo Lodge(Kingsport)
$48
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

$64
$180
$149
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againhotel chainexcellent hotelfresh fruitoutdoor poola great place to stayfast foodstaff was friendlyfamily reunionconvenient locationfitness centercomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaoatmealpleasant stayroad trip
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Vert clean and comfy would definitely stay again if ever back in Tennessee staff was very nice and friendly the pool area was very clean and plenty of towels mattresses were nice and soft but most of all very luxurious I like cleanliness and this hotel was just that and more very good continental breakfast

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed here while attending Bristol Rhythm and Roots Festival. Very clean, nice staff, comfortable beds, good breakfast. There was a note on each bed that said the comforter is washed prior to our arrival. That makes it nice. The carpet was clean. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stayed here after attending an event in Bristol; conveniently located for our travel back to Atlanta with 24-hr gas & fast food for the late arrival. No issues with late arrival but we did call to let them know and the room was very clean. I mistook it for a new Hampton because of the "new carpet" smell & clean, fresh appearance. Only negative was with breakfast; no juice available. But I'm not sure if that was just an oversight or common practice??? It won't stop us from visiting this Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
kingsporthi, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kingsport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thanks so much for your kind comments. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed here for a night for business. Good location, as it is right off the interstate. Breakfast was OK. Room was decently appointed. A few areas could have been cleaner. There was hair in the bathtub and the hallway floor had visible debris on it. But, certainly not the worst I have been in. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into your concerns. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Passing through Kingsport, I was fixing my trailer and fell into some gravel on the side of the road. I stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn Kingsport. About 11pm, the bleeding on my hand and the gash did not want to stop and close. Lisa was working the front desk. She went out of the way to locate a hospital for me and called ahead to see how large the queue was. While waiting which was after midnight - Lisa showed up at the ER after her shift to see that I had been taken care of. This kind of action and concern is one in a million. I am most appreciative and have never been treated with such concern and kindness. I passed an email on to the manager to give her my thanks and to let me know that he acknowledged my appreciation. Never heard back; hope the manager recognized her.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family