“Just remodeled and feels like new”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Once you get inside this hotel, you feel like you are in a brand new hotel from the guest rooms to the Breakfast room. Very nice décor, very hip and fresh. Great location close to hiway but still a quiet night's sleep. The staff was very helpful and gracious. LaQuinta's are always pet friendly, which is one of the main reasons we search them out. Great place, less hectic area than the nearby town of Bristol yet driving distance to restaurants. Definitely will stay here again!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I have always had a very good experience staying at this property. I stay a few days every month, and I always enjoy it. I also appreciate my military discount and it's rewards. I will continue to stay at this property.

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here for work, and this was a last minute book. Upon arrival the staffs just look up happy working there. Fast forward-- daylight departure for work, I remember snapping a photo of my tote bag in the corner, so I could come back in peace and knowing that nothing was touch in that corner. Given that the area was clean. There was also a remote right next to my tote bag. Now upon arrival to my room late evening, I noticed something was wrong, so I pulled out my phone to check out the photo I took that morning to compare it to now. My bag was obviously searched through!! I had a few stuffed animals that had different clothing and color so it's distinctive to which is which and where is where? You would think. They were misplaced oddly and it didn't match up with the photo I took that morning. I thought of all the possibilities of it being knocked over... Endless.. There was NO WAY it could of knocked over. Personally if I knocked something over accidentally I wouldn't know where to place them exactly in the right order but this was different. In the photo I snapped, the chair is in the exact same spot, inch by inch and the remote I had placed next to my tote bag was exactly in the same place it was in the taken that morning. That concerned me given that I had some very valuable information in my bag! This is probably the worst and I would rather sleep at an motel 6. I wouldn't recommend this place at all to anyone.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Traveling by motorcycle to Bristol and turning late that afternoon onto I-81 South, stopped at
welcome center inquiring about accommodations nearby. Several offered and I chose this fine motel at exit 63.
I enjoyed the stay very much and they were accommodating with my motorcycle parked in front. The room was great and very comfortable with a very nice feeling of being here, also it's just a few steps over to Cracker Barrell.
Coffee available late into the evening but in the morning the breakfast was just a tiny bit lacking in the normal breakfast aspect.
I will stay here again whenever I'm back in the area.
The staff was very helpful and seemed appreciative to us travelers.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed at 7 hotels over the period of a few weeks and this one was actually the best overall when considering the price and the cleanliness. All I really expect from a hotel is a good night sleep and a clean room with a good price and this hotel delivered.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

My family and i enjoyed the stay at this LaQuinta.The hotel, swimming pool and room was really clean. it is conveniently located between Washington ,Dc and Nashville, TN and is close to the main highway. We will be staying at this hotel , now and in the future.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I've spent a lot of time in hotel rooms, and this one was really sub - par. The room attendant had proudly left her name on a card, claiming to have personally prepared the room for me, but failed to fulfill some basic things. There were no trash bags in the cans and no ashtrays in my smoking room. Apart from that, the toilet was not bolted down, which made fire an interesting experience, and I wouldn't wish that toilet paper on my worst enemy. For a hundred bucks a night, I could've gotten something much nicer. (And the continental breakfast was weak, as usual)

• Stayed: August 2014