“Stay at the Sleep INN across street”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Adairsville
“Stay at the Sleep INN across street”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

No fridge ,dirt coffee pot in the room ,staff seems at best to be part of the undead. bed slept like a rock . Had stayed at the Sleep INN across the street before but thought I would give this place a try. Never will I stay at this over priced under achiever.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Kazuaa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This Hotel is being completely renovated floor by floor (5) and I last stayed in one of the finished rooms. Very nicely appointed-clean -.did I mention clean?
The only downer is their breakfast menu very limited - hope they will someday replace the toaster with one side working. They need to find fresher/better baked Bagels.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We got in late. The young lady at the front desk was super helpful and cordial. They were very good about making last minute reservations and were extremely helpful throughout the process. We had two dogs, and we stayed on the bottom floor, I'm guessing where all the other dog people were at too. It was pretty quiet, with the occasional bump from a door that would startle my dogs and cause a little bark here and there, it was a nice stay. We got some rest and were on our way the next day! Continental breakfast was about average. Fresh fruit was bruised and old. Coffee and juice was good. I'd stay again, passing through on a road trip. Right off the highway!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed February 4, 2014

In January my family and I stayed at this La Quinta for 1 night (myself, my wife, 4 kids, and a dog) on our way back to Georgia after Christmas/New Year's when we could drive no farther. We used 2 rooms for our stay, and were able to get adjoining rooms right at the end of the hallway, making it more convenient for us to take our dog out without disturbing too many other people (our dog gets nervous around strangers). La Quinta is very animal friendly, which always is helpful for us.

The rooms were clean. The bathroom in one of the rooms had a broken shower handle which made it a little more difficult to turn the water on. The beds were comfortabe enough for us and the rooms were adequate in space. The heating units were a bit loud, but this is fairly common in my experience, and it was tough to get to a comfortable temperature. Breakfast was ok but not a lot of variety, especially for my wife who has gluten issues.

Overall - not great, not bad, and I would stay there again if the same situation arises.

Room Tip: hotel has adjoining rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Whitetop, Virginia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was a VERY convenient (2.3 miles from the Tri-cities airport) location for our need. They are renovating (4th floor when we were there), but posted notices were the only way we knew. The main hallways on the floors could use a quick vacuuming, but our room was clean and nicely made. An unexpected feature: the sink is outside of the bathroom. I appreciate this feature as it allows two to have privacy. We caught a very early flight so I have no comment on the breakfast. All staff who provided assistance or of whom we asked questions were very polite, appreciative, and knowledgable of the area. Because we fly out of Tri-cities frequently, we will happily return. I'm looking forward to the renovation!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business