“Clean and pet friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in the area for a moto race and stayed here. The hotel was very clean and is pet friendly. I cannot comment on the breakfast since we didn't try it. We opted for the Cracker Barrel next door. The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. When we come back for another race, this is where we will stay. My only complaint is that there were no doggie waste bags and I ran out. There was a nice pet owner out walking her dog that gave me one but it would have been helpful to have a station outside. :)

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Beds are uncomfortable and small. There was pen on our bed sheets. Not marker pen! How do clean sheets have pen on them? They put us in a smoking room on accident had to go back down & get a non smoking room. Bathroom has gross hair on the floor. Not worth the money at all! Not looking forward to staying another night here!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Bgab1421
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stay here frequently for work. Overall the place is clean, the beds uncomfortable and the breakfast lousy. The fitness center tread mill is covered in dried sweat along with the rest of the equipment. Accompanied by unfriendly staff including an evening staff member who is highly rude and argumentative, don't stay here. The location has nothing to offer near by.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, the back side is quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Flyuthere
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Older hotel but well kept, clean and quiet. WONDERFUL staff. I wanted to drop off my rental car late the night before my early morning flight so the shuttle driver followed me to the airport and waited to bring me back to the hotel. There's a Wendy's next door. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a lovely older La Quinta but it's really nice inside and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the view from the 5th floor is great. My only complaints are limited access to rooms with refrigerators and microwaves (these should be in ALL rooms), poor TV channel selection (add LMN) and a small bathroom counter. Also as I am corporate lodging I don't get my points for this stay which makes me stay away from La Quintas in general (sad because I love La Quintas). Hopefully management will see fit to add the missing items (probably stuck with the small vanity/sink). Also the water pressure could be a bit better. Otherwise lovely place to stay. I would definitely stay again despite my complaints.

Room Tip: Highest floor possible for the beautiful view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sat1922
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was our last stop and introduction back into the winter of the mid-Atlantic states after a week in Florida.

We were a bit early to check-in. Originally we were told that we would be on the second floor. After returning we spoke with a new person and she ended putting us on the top (fifth) floor which is wanted we wanted.

The room was a good size. The sink was in the room which was OK- just different. There was a nice counter for the refrigerator (no freezer) and microwave.

We didn't hear much out in the hall except for doors closely loudly.

The breakfast was fine. There was a rambunctious child there that the grandmother and father didn't try to settle down. That makes for an unfortunate start to the day. Too bad that leaves an impression on the hotel, though.

We enjoyed supper at Pratt's Bbq.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maelrarny
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick one might stay on our way up north. The service was good and the room was clean and well decorated. We enjoyed the complementary breakfast and the quick turn around to get the day started.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Scott T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
Sleep Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Kingsport
Hampton Inn Kingsport
#1 of 16 in Kingsport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport? Share your experiences!