“Clean, quiet, convenient. Has shuttle to/from airport.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Kingsport
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Older hotel but well kept, clean and quiet. WONDERFUL staff. I wanted to drop off my rental car late the night before my early morning flight so the shuttle driver followed me to the airport and waited to bring me back to the hotel. There's a Wendy's next door. I recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a lovely older La Quinta but it's really nice inside and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the view from the 5th floor is great. My only complaints are limited access to rooms with refrigerators and microwaves (these should be in ALL rooms), poor TV channel selection (add LMN) and a small bathroom counter. Also as I am corporate lodging I don't get my points for this stay which makes me stay away from La Quintas in general (sad because I love La Quintas). Hopefully management will see fit to add the missing items (probably stuck with the small vanity/sink). Also the water pressure could be a bit better. Otherwise lovely place to stay. I would definitely stay again despite my complaints.

Room Tip: Highest floor possible for the beautiful view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sat1922
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was our last stop and introduction back into the winter of the mid-Atlantic states after a week in Florida.

We were a bit early to check-in. Originally we were told that we would be on the second floor. After returning we spoke with a new person and she ended putting us on the top (fifth) floor which is wanted we wanted.

The room was a good size. The sink was in the room which was OK- just different. There was a nice counter for the refrigerator (no freezer) and microwave.

We didn't hear much out in the hall except for doors closely loudly.

The breakfast was fine. There was a rambunctious child there that the grandmother and father didn't try to settle down. That makes for an unfortunate start to the day. Too bad that leaves an impression on the hotel, though.

We enjoyed supper at Pratt's Bbq.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maelrarny
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick one might stay on our way up north. The service was good and the room was clean and well decorated. We enjoyed the complementary breakfast and the quick turn around to get the day started.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Hotel is older than some of the other La Quintas we have stayed at but it was well maintained and the price was a little bit better than the others too. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. We skipped the breakfast because a Cracker Barrel was located next door. It is also close to a Wendys and a couple gas stations. We had 2 small dogs with us and they welcomed them.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Blueberrykin
Reviewed February 10, 2013

LaQuinta and that includes the Kingsport, TN motel are the best overall for price, cleanliness, and employee attention to the guest.. My preference for accommodations..

Close to Bristol VA and the Tri-Cities Airport.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank G3586XDrichardd
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed here after our flight was cancelled due to weather. Hotel staff was on top of things, expecting our arrival ( 7 rooms.). Rooms were comfy and clean, with a fridge and microwave. The breakfast in the morning was great. Make you own waffle made my day. Good coffee too. Overall it's a fine place to stay, with easy access and transportation to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Luluflies
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsport
Sleep Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Bristol
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#9 of 16 in Kingsport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport? Share your experiences!