La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingsport TriCities Airport
Econo Lodge(Kingsport)
$48
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $55/night.

$119
$119
Priceline
$149
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanwafflespet ownerseasy accessgas stationhard boiled eggssmall dogrecommend this hotel to anyonestaff was friendlythe tri citiescontinental breakfastoff the highwaygreat place to stayexcellent stayparking lotfirst floor
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed here on the night of October 22nd. It was my husband and I and my two adult children. There were only 2 double beds so my son made a "nest" on the floor next to the bed. We had a late check in and left pretty early the next day. Room was clean. No complaints.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I travel with pets and this is a very accomodating hotel. I aksed for a first floor room near an exit and also asked for a fridge - they were able to accomodate both requests with no problem. Staff is pleasant and always helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stayed one night in November. The exterior was undergoing a repaint (good). We had a nice room on the 3rd floor except for the urine stains on the floor around the toilet and splatters on the wall. I teach online and needed internet access; but found the connection speed horrible. I ended up in the lobby on the one guest computer and only enjoyed margianally better connectivity (eventhough system was hard-wired LAN). Breakfast was better than average with waffles (self cook), bagels, boiled eggs, yogurt, milk, juice, and coffee.

Room Tip: The hotel faces the highway...recommend an even number room as these are on the back-side.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stayed here for the night on our way back from a week-long vacation, and I have to say that I got the best night’s sleep here out of everywhere we stayed. It was quiet, and the beds were comfortable. Our room was very clean. Having the sink outside the bathroom made it easier to get ready quickly in the morning. The hotel was easy to find right off the highway, and is located right next to a Cracker Barrel. I don’t care for the chain, and the desk clerk was very helpful in giving us directions to another restaurant that we preferred to eat at which was only one exit away. To be honest, when we arrived I was surprised at how nice the place was after looking up the price while we were on the road.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple