For a Marriott our room was small and plain. The fawcett "blew" off the wall in the shower/bathtub when the knob was pulled for the shower. Only one luggage cart was available for guest use without a bellman so we carried our luggage as the bellman had the other one. Internet acess in the room was an extra $10 per day and there was a per min. charge in the business center. The front desk said the free wireless access in the lobby didn't work well (they were right). Not what I expect in a Marriott . Raise the rate a couple of dollars and don't appear so cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, be productive and enjoy great accommodations at MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center. Our resort hotel in Kingsport, Tennessee offers a superior location near the scenic Smoky Mountains and close to Tri-Cities Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Hotel Kingsport
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Kingsport
- Kingsport Marriott