I reserved the room through Travelocity and the hotel charged my credit card.
I have left several messages over the last few days for accounting and even the assistant manager with no return call to resolve this issue. I am surprised and disappointed by the lack of customer service by a Marriott Hotel. The payment issue is a simple one and could be resolved easily if someone would return my call. I finally had to contact my credit card company to request a charge-back for the amount paid, which certainly is more of an inconvenience for me.
They should have seen it was a Travelocity reservation when I checked in.
The room was quiet and comfortable. Hotel staff was very pleasant. I would appreciate a response to the payment issue. I had to go into the hotel to get some help with my bags.
The same issue the next day. I had to call to request help with my bags and was told that the person was busy with another customer--when he arrived he admitted he went to get gas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, be productive and enjoy great accommodations at MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center. Our resort hotel in Kingsport, Tennessee offers a superior location near the scenic Smoky Mountains and close to Tri-Cities Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Hotel Kingsport
- Marriott Kingsport
- Kingsport Marriott