Even if you don't golf, this place has comfort and relaxation written all over it. I really enjoyed the sprawling outdoor courtyard with multiple fire pits and seating areas. Seeing the architecture and extensive stonework that went into making this conference center is worth the stay alone. The clear night skies and 125 degree view from the rear of the outdoor courtyard overlooks the golf course which is framed amongst the rolling hills of the Kingsport area.
The bar and lounge area is a little small for a hotel this size. Although that space was invested wisely in the outdoor courtyard area. Another smaller bar is located at the opposite end of the lobby with high top seating and Wi-Fi connections just outside the foyer to the main ball rooms.
While I did not dine at the restaurant, it looked very nice and boasted a large seating capacity; handling multiple large group gatherings at the same time while I was there. The menu offered some very delectable entrées that I wish I had more time to try out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, be productive and enjoy great accommodations at MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center. Our resort hotel in Kingsport, Tennessee offers a superior location near the scenic Smoky Mountains and close to Tri-Cities Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Meadowview Conference Hotel Kingsport
- Marriott Kingsport
- Kingsport Marriott