“Even better than some of the seafood restaurants in N. Carolina”

Riverfront Seafood Company
Ranked #2 of 246 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Northeast Tennessee's only Fresh Seafood Restaurant. Locacted on the South Fork of the Holston River overlooking Bays Mountain
Chilhowie, Virginia
“Even better than some of the seafood restaurants in N. Carolina”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I hadnt ate here since I was younger. I was so pleasantly surprised and loved the fact that they had alligator as an appetizer. The food was fresh and wonderful. Big portions made it impossible to get dessert. Defintely will go back!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Joy D

“Fresh seafood”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best place for seafood in Kingsport! I go every six weeks or so. Food is always fresh. Broad menu, lots of awesome sides.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank RCAustin
Kingsport, TN
“Best Seafood in Kingsport!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've eaten as a couple, in groups of four and in a group of 30 and were well taken care of. The seafood is the best in town. The wait staff tries as hard as possible to serve your every need. If there is any negative it is in the attitude of the owner, who has always been great to us but I've heard many a tell concerning him. Normally I would say that's those others problems but most of them are good people. As an example: One lady said she was charged for lemon aid when she got water with a twist of lemon. If they're operating that close ??, but it's his restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank tactical
Watauga, Tennessee
“A new place for seafood”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I are Florida transplants and love our seafood. We ate there on a Monday evening and got a great table by the river. As expected for a Monday not crowded which was fine with us. Pleasant surroundings, good service and a good choice of seafood and other items on the menu. I got the fried shrimp and my husband got a seafood platter. Both were more than we could eat so brought some home. Also ordered a drink before dinner and it was good. Some of the items were high priced but a majority were very affordable. Enjoyed the food but would have preferred hush puppies instead of cornbread shaped like a fish. Overall, a very enjoyable and tasty meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Elaine A
Blountville, Tennessee
“Seafood, steak...it's all good!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went with some friends on New Years Eve and had a great meal. I do not eat fish so I tried the Ribeye which was GREAT! My better 1/2 had scallops and they were wonderful. Love the atmosphere. Great place to go as a couple, with friends and or family. The service was great. We had several people check on us and we never wanted for anything.

• Visited December 2013