“Rehearsal Dinner - Great Location”

Riverfront Seafood Company
Ranked #1 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Northeast Tennessee's only Fresh Seafood Restaurant. Locacted on the South Fork of the Holston River overlooking Bays Mountain
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had a great rehearsal dinner with a party of 55 on the deck by the river...this location was a request from the bride and groom and it was wonderful! Service was great, weather was perfect and even more importantly, the food was delicious!! Great atmosphere and owners/servers went out of their way to make the event special. Thank you Riverfront Seafood Company!!

1  Thank Patty E

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had lunch with some work folks. Most everyone's was good except mine. Had the fired oysters and they were too big for my taste so the texture for them was a little bad. Others had grilled fish and was much better than mine. Hot in the dining area . Service was pretty good. I will go back but will get some type of grilled fish.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had the whitefish and it was done perfectly. We sat on the back deck facing the river, weather was perfect, had great service. I would recommend this place for anyone looking for some good seafood, fish, burgers or whatever your pallet desires.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were visiting family and attending my husband's high school reunion, when I recalled reading about this restaurant. The first thing you want to do if you are unfamiliar with the area, is program the address in your GPS. Once we arrived, we were seated at a table looking over the river. The view was relaxing, which was good, as service was a little less than speedy. We both "upgraded" to side salads. Both were very good with homemade dressing. My husband had a seafood platter and I had the lunch size catfish. Both portions were plentiful, although I was thankful mine was smaller as I had every intention of having dessert. Although they are known for their blackberry cake, our server suggested the bread pudding which was good. I would like to go back in the future and try the cake as my mother-in-law said it was one of her favorites. This is not one of the less expensive places to eat, but for a better-than-average meal, it was worth the $50+ lunch tab for two.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I took an employee to lunch at Riverfront Seafood and with her living in the Kingsport, TN area for years she had yet to dine there. She had the fried White Fish with a side salad and fries and I had a Crab Cake Sandwich with fries and a cup of gumbo. The gumbo just okay at best but the rest of the food was outstanding. If you go make sure to request a table close to the windows located in the back of the restaurant to have a view of the river and the wildlife that goes along with it. If I have the opportunity to return to the Kingsport area I will make it a point to eat at Riverfront Seafood. The employee that joined me said that she will have to bring her husband to eat there.

1  Thank Angie V