“Fried...overcooked...and blah”

Riverfront Seafood Company
Ranked #2 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Northeast Tennessee's only Fresh Seafood Restaurant. Locacted on the South Fork of the Holston River overlooking Bays Mountain
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Shrimp was greasy and not very good. Jumbo shrimp were anything but, "Jumbo". It came with bland slaw and greasy fries. My friend had the swordfish sandwich that she described as "salty" and not very good. Overall clean restaurant with great views of the river, but the food is not worth it.

4  Thank orangewhte

Reviewed June 29, 2011

We had a very nice meal here - service was excellent and the food was good. We sat on the back portch and enjoyed the view...not too many nice restaurants in Kingsport but I'd say this one was a keeper.

1  Thank Debbie0329
Reviewed May 26, 2011

When I arrived Crystal took my drink order and got it perfect!! the server Susan was at my table in no time and was very friendly and pleasant! Before she finished taking my order the bartender Amber delivered my drink with Crystal at her side...they both wanted to make sure the drink was made per my request! (it was perfect!) my over all experience was great. Great blues playing in the speakers! My experience happened at 2:00pm on a Thursday! Give this place a try...it was worth it to me! I travel 13 states for work. Ron R.

3  Thank RonR66
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Didn't even make it to a table - rude, obnoxious staff and a hideous smell upon entering were enough to drive me away.

16  Thank justgosomewhere
Reviewed April 22, 2011

Atmosphere is everything while dining and the best seafood in Kingsport is here, so dine on the porch without the bias of 'FAUX' News.
Most enjoyable were the sauces with the clams---tarter and cocktail---both enhanced the meal.
Service was wonderful---cheerful, efficient and very helpful.
Do order the hushpuppies---request additional butter.
Complete your meal with the blackberry cake...to share. DIVINE!

1  Thank JuJuTN