Tripadvisor
Jonesborough

“senior discounts cost me more for the"country breakfast and only received partical of the platter included on menu "”
Review of Trailblazer Market

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Trailblazer Market
Ranked #25 of 37 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

said that "I paid the correct price just the price on the wall menu was wrong" I promise! ok then? right...received only partical food on menu listing as well( 1 biscuit and gravy not 2 as the menu stated...while they were happy to argue the point-down the road from now -on. just fine. less insuline before I went would have been nice except I caculated 2 biscuits not only 1. I even gave the deli heads up on the shortage and was waiting for someone to bring it over; that never happened? Not Skoby's I understand, I felt sorry for them the last visit left a $20 TIP. LOL

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Very good food at this store. Friendly staff! Cooks to your desire. Great Breakfast & Lunch! Local Entertainment on certain evenings!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Trailblazer has really changed for the better since they opened. Their gas prices are actually lower than I see in some dense areas where competition usually drives the price down. The pumps are always clean and the trash cans are not overflowing.
They have a wonderful assortment of homestyle breakfast foods, coffee and a big beer cooler. They also sell Hunt's Pizza and homestyle lunch foods. Adding live music two nights a week brings out the old time culture. Be sure to say "Hey" to Lisa or Buddy if they're there!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Staff needs to be trained on how to provide customer service, I haven't been in awhile due to unfriendly and rude service. I stop in the other day, everything is still the same (unfriendly). No more business from me.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed November 3, 2015

We've stopped by here a couple of times for quick food. You can get a pizza with all the toppings for $10. And, it's good pizza. I even ate the crust, which I never eat. Burgers and sandwiches are good too. I haven't had the chicken, but it's next on my list. I wouldn't have expected the food from a market restaurant to be this good. I recommend giving it a try.

There have been quite a few people when we've shown up at lunch or dinner time. Call in your order if you don't want to wait.

Date of visit: October 2015