“Pancake bound!”

Olde Towne Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have visited this place many times. Parking is very tight, but the service is good, the food is great, and you'll be bound to walk out with money leftover. They have many variety of pancakes, omlettes, and even ribeye. They close extra early around 2pm, but they open at 7, so get there before the crowd does, because it does get busy. The place seats only a handful. Look at all the I Love Lucy things, and guess the TV show pictures on the walls.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Overall we enjoyed our breakfast. Definitely worth the stop on our trip. Good prices and pretty good food. Only problem was how long it took to get our food. The place was pretty full when we arrived, but most had their food already and it cleared out by the time we got ours. This is a very small place, so I can only assume that the kitchen is also small and can't push out the orders that fast. So just relax and enjoy your coffee. Don't stop if you are in a rush.

1  Thank RickT_SA
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My family and I visited OTPH
on the first day of winter this year and it was colder than expected plus a light snow in the area. OTPH had beeen recommended by a friend of my sister in law, so for a family excursion to Jonesborough and beyond we elected to try for breakfast last Friday. We arrived about 930A and were seated quickly. The breakfast and daily specials noted sounded good...Blueberry pancakes and bacon (4.95). The menu offered many other good selections and our group of 7 chose a variety of breakfast items. It did take a while for the food to arrive once we ordered, but the waitstaff did keep our coffee full and checked in with us every few minutes. Our biggest disappointment was that once our food arrived, most of the items were cold or simply NOT hot. Cheese in the omlettes was not melted, biscuits and gravy had to be rewarmed, and egg sandwich was lifeless. My pancakes, however were hot and tasty but not necessarily the best i had ever had! My sister in law had strawberry rollup pancakes which looked very good and she said as much. Overall, an OK experience. Once in a while things just DON'T fall together in the kitchen.
Based on the other reviews, seems food and service usually are good, so I will reserve judgment! I would try again.

1  Thank Albert D
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food is great, the prices are very reasonable, and the staff friendly. Yes, the place is small but I have eaten in huge restaurants that were overpriced, understaffed, and terrible food. Pancake House is a great little gem!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Really good food for a good price, nothing fancy, but friendly service and a neat little restaurant!