“Excellent”

Country Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jonesborough
Reviewed July 19, 2012

What a beautiful wonderful place to stay. So clean and you are made to feel at home. Carrie at the front desk is a rare gem. There is not a restaurant on site the breakfast is great more choices then most. You will love your stay.

Room Tip: I am not sure there is a good or bad room I found ours excellent.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Brandon S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review about your recent stay at the AmericInn Lodge & Suites. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

It is very rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in offering the key hotel necessities: clean, quiet and friendly. Our complimentary breakfast is also a big hit with our guests and we are pleased that it met your needs! I let Carrie know about your nice comments and we feel we have a great team!

Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Respectfully,

Brandon L. Snuffer

There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Very nice hotel. The front desk staff were wonderful. Very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was immaculate. The breakfast was standard, but the biscuits and gravy were delicious. For me, I could have had a softer pillow. All in all, we had a wonderful stay....would stay there again..Also located within a very short distance from Main Street.......

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ldesal
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I enjoyed my stay; the hotel was decorated nicely ~ as well as quiet, clean, & the staff was friendly. The location is within walking distance of downtown Jonesborough. I selected this hotel rather than one of the bed & breakfasts because I got a better rate, & because the breakfast provided at the hotel was more than adequate. If I return to Jonesborough, I plan to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Traveled through the area in fall 2011, peak leaf season. We called three bed and breakfasts and none were interested in renting us a room (Thursday night) because they "did not want to have to clean the rooms before the Friday/Saturday reservations arrived." Sheesh. Not like we would have made a big mess or anything. So, we went over to the AmericInn. The staff was very nice and recommended restaurants for us to try out. The room rate was very reasonable. Room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the river. It is a much prettier view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stay here once or twice a week on business. Exceptional quality, value and friendly staff members make staying here a treat. Larger then usual size and VERY CLEAN rooms/bathrooms, good assortment of breakfest items, close to everything, and safe.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We were 3 women there for a girls get away. The minute we got there the staff was accommodating, the lobby beautiful and the room clean and spacious. We used the pool area and although there were others there it seemed as if we had the motel to ourselves. Very quiet and great breakfast. I joined the rewards club as I will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: did not realize some rooms had balconies until we were checked in
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Our recent (May 2012) experience was wonderful. There were very few guests in the hotel. The desk staff was friendly, the rooms were lovely, there was coffee in the lobby, the breakfast was more than one expects - including great coffee and waffles.

We did not experience the problems some other guests have had in the past with unruly groups, but I can assure you that I will check carefully about group bookings before booking into this - or any other - hotel again.

I did not ask for a handicapped room, although I am a little mobility impaired. The bathtub was very high and there were no safety rails. I was not able to shower during our 2 night stay. Will ask for a walk-in shower next time.

Room Tip: If you have trouble accessing a high bathtub with no safety bars, ask for a room with a step-in show...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesborough
Red Roof Inn Johnson City
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#3 of 19 in Johnson City
Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Country Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!