“Great breakfast menu and food!”
Review of Olde Courthouse Diner - CLOSED

Olde Courthouse Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Downtown Jonesborough needed a good breakfast and the Olde Courthouse Diner comes through. Breakfast is basic, no frills but there is a great selection of good food all cooked to order. Service is very good, diner is clean and bright.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The place is exactly what we expected. Mt husband had the meat loaf special. Loved it. I had the catfish, did not expect two huge filets. Hush puppies were great. Service was tremendous, the bread pudding was fabulous. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were vendors at the 4th of July street fair, weather was pretty nearly perfect this year! And of course ate meals at several of the local establishments. The Olde Courthouse Diner has really good simple food. Made fresh and to order. Service was excellent and friendly, For anyone travelling as much as we do we found this place great value for money and service was prompt. We will go back and certainly recommend it to others.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I probably won't ever go back although it was quaint the food was subpar I had biscuits and gravy and was offended by the fact that the gravy was powder I sat and watched the cook mix it the one thing I stand by is if you cant make southern food right then don't even try

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My wife and I ate there on 5/25/14 and we both had wonderful meals. The portions were large and the staff was very friendly and attentive. The chicken tenders were very large and the country fried steak was wonderful. And the fries.... hand cut with skins on, not frozen. The best part was the tab was less than $20. I will definitely recommend them to friends and we look forward to eating there again.