“Dry cupcakes.”

The Crazy Cupcake
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I found this cupcakery (actually called "The Crazy CupcaKe," not "CupcaLe") to be dismal. The only cupcake I've eaten there that was decent was The Cloud, but it was a basic vanilla-on-vanilla cupcake. The remainder of the cupcakes were dry and disappointing. And I'm really not trying to be rude, but the lady who served me my cupcakes had dandruff and looked like she hadn't brushed her teeth in a few weeks. Normally I'm not so judgmental, but the idea of someone like that handling my cupcakes is kind of revolting. Parking issues only dissuade me further from visiting this establishment again. I had high hopes, but they were definitely NOT met here.

1  Thank Zebraz103

Reviewed July 28, 2012

What a fun place to visit! Great place to go for great cupcakes. There is a major problem..you can't eat just one! There are too many choices and they are dellicious.

2  Thank Antkgal