Holiday Inn Johnson City
Courtyard Johnson City(Johnson City)
$134
Courtyard
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Suites(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortSuites
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof Inn Johnson City(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$47
Hotels.com
Carnegie Hotel(Johnson City)
$135
$129
$146
$84
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Express(Johnson City)
$110
HIExpress.com
$140
$110
$94
Fairfield Inn
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn Downtown(Johnson City)(Great Value!)
$73
$71
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscomedy clubrenovated roomnice poolenjoyable staynight staybusiness centerbed was very comfortablewe've stayedihgconferencepillowsbanquettennessee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed at this Holiday Inn for one evening. I called several hours in advance to inquire about availability of a room with a soaking tub. I was placed on hold for an extended period. I hung up and called back, and they were apologetic about my extended hold time as they were very busy (I could hear quite a commotion in the background). They did, in fact, have my requested room type available, and my rather late check in was a quick and painless process. The room rate I received was even lower than they quoted me over the phone when I called to check availability, which was a welcome and fantastic surprise. The room smelled a little off...maybe stale smoke and/or something attempting to cover up a stale smoke smell. The carpet was a little worn. The bed was very comfortable. The worst part about my stay was that I do not believe the bathroom had been cleaned since the previous occupants had vacated the premises. After a very long day of driving I was looking forward to running a bath in the jetted tub. I was horrified to find a bar of soap still on one of the shelves in the shower/tub area. Hopefully it was just an oversight and everything else had been cleaned...these things happen, I suppose. Everything else did seem pretty much in order, especially compared to the Days Inn where I also stayed one night during this trip...this Holiday Inn is like a 5 star location compared to that place. I ordered room service breakfast (Eggs Benedict & grits) before I checked out...pretty good and very fast service.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Our group had a two day conference (Friday night/all day Saturday) meeting at the Holiday Inn. The location was right off the interstate and easy to find. Rooms were nice, clean and the beds were very comfortable. The staff was great! They were friendly, helpful and very accomodating. There was some construction going on in front of the building, but it was minimal. Overall, I felt this hotel was excellent and if I get to Johnson City again, I'd definitely book my stay here!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Stayed at the Johnson City Holiday Inn for 3 nights. While the location was convenient, the hotel itself was lacking. The hotel seemed very well worn and dated. The bed and pillows were comfortable, but the room itself smelled of an unidentifiable chemical. We could not decide if it was used to cover up the smell of smoke or if it were a pesticide of some sort. I wouldn’t stay there again. I would find another hotel chain to stay at.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Stayed at hotel while traveling with family of 4. Very nice hotel. The beds slept really good. Hotel was newly renovated room was very nice. Bathroom and decor good. Hotel very clean.
Since we were passing thru,only wish would could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2010

Was in town for one night, checked into the hotel without any problems. The room was very nice and seemed clean. Internet worked well. Overall, I was pleased.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business