“Long term Stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Johnson City
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent place to stay, very happy over all with the experience....I've been staying here at the Double tree for a few weeks now. I've enjoyed my stay tremendously without flaw. Your staff is friendly and very professional! I enjoyed getting to know them. Thanks again for the Great stay! I look forward to staying within the next few weeks. Chris Belardinelli Steris Corp.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. I was worried when we first checked in because there was a night club attached to the hotel and I was worried about the noise, but that was not a problem at all. We did not hear the music from our room. Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I slept better than I would've at home, would recommend to anyone. I stayed there the night before my Registered Nurse license exam, and I knew I would need a good nights rest and that's exactly what I got. the hotel was in a very good location located across the street from the testing center, and the mall, and located very close to several good restaurant's.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

would stay again. like the location to all local resturants.out of the noise fron highway traffic. close to the mall so that we could do some shopping' did not have a chance to eat in the resturant as we had plans with family in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I hit the Hilton web site to review rates in that area ,because the double tree is always the lowest rate we stay there. it's an older property but very well kept up. it seems to be a bargain over the rest of the Hilton property's in Johnson city. if your a Hilton honors member you will still get a continental breakfast up on the fifth floor. sorry no waffles. lots of places to eat nearby if you don't want to eat at hotel. Starbucks right down the road for your morning coffee. this hotel is easy to find not far from interstate.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rattsrd
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed here while on a motorcycle trip. We picked it because of its location, close to shops and dining. This hotel was a great value -- excellent amenities for the money. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel was nice, but very active lobby/pool, etc late at night and I did not see any security. Also the pet fee is ridiculous, $75 a night. We stayed at 2 other Hilton's and did not have to pay this high pet fee.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
sdlewis, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to be a pet-friendly property and respect that many of our loyal guests travel with their much loved pets. We apologize if there was some confusion regarding the pet fee we charge. Several years ago, we actually reduced our pet fee (one time per stay, not a per night charge) from $50 to $25 and feel this is a fair and acceptable charge. If your bill reflects a charge higher than this, I would be happy to discuss it with you and make sure you are only charged the correct amount. Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,