“Great stay”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed November 6, 2008

Quality staff, Quality cleanliness, Quality breakfast and Quality location. Could not have been more satisfied.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 15, 2008

Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. Located right in the middle of downtown so it was close to everything including the mall. Had a great O'Charley's right next door. Breakfast was more than we expected, not the regular old danish and coffee. Over all the stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 24, 2008

This was our first stay in Johnson City since our daughter moved there. I shopped on line then followed up by phone for closest hotel to her home at best price. My husband and I were very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and space in the rooms, the friendly staff and the abundant breakfast available. We plan to use this property on all of our visits to Johnson City.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2008

I just came home today after a 3 day stay in Johnson City. My husband and I stayed at this location during a religious convention we attended at Freedom Hall. I had read a couple of reviews about this motel and was a little leery. We usually stayed at the Doubletree when it was known as Garden Plaza. There are three floors to this property. The first two floors are outside rooms and the third are indoors. We stayed on the third floor. As soon as I walked into the room, I knew we had made a good decision. The prices were good. We got a group discount for our convention stay. The bed was VERY comfortable and it had comfortable pillows. We had a microwave and mini fridge, but I believe you have to request them. My mom and sister stayed right next door, and they didn't have them in their room. They have a deluxe continental breakfast. They only thing I have to complain about with that is that I didn't like the gravy. Different strokes for different folks I guess! They only other thing I didn't like was hearing the birds first thing in the morning! Lovely stay overall and I will be staying here next year.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Roxy262
Reviewed April 1, 2008

Average hotel, although only rooms with inside access on the top floor. Plenty of parking and convient to many local restaurants. Since I'm not big on opening my rooms door to the outside, I probably won't stay here again, just being picky I guess. And the rooms are rather small.

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed February 28, 2008

Check-in was smooth, desk clerk very friendly. Told him I would prefer a ground floor room I could drive up to. He was happy to oblige. Clean, comfortable room with very good pillows and mattress. Plenty of hot water with good pressure. Typical amenities, free high speed wi-fi internet that worked very well, coffe maker, hair dryer, iron, etc. Good selection of tv channels. Better than average cont breakfast with bagels, pastries, toast, sausage biscuits and gravy biscuits. This is a 2 story property with exterior corridors; does have an elevator. Convenient to restaurants, shopping and I-26. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank rocknrun
Reviewed November 22, 2006

Clean room, very comfortable bed, close to many restaurants. Courteous staff, decent breakfast and great rates. Can't go wrong here. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business