Review Highlights

overrated

Reviewed February 13, 2017
MarylouLimestone_TN
Limestone, TN

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Went to see the new alien movie! Awesome! Ridley Scott is a great director! Sci fi at it's best! The moves are cheaper before 5 pm. A bunch to choose from.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed March 14, 2017

to much money for a movie, seats uncomfortable, thats just my opion of the seats....me and my lady thought we go see the new kong movie since we were in johnson city tn , kong is kool as always, pls. go see it if your into the ape himself, what i wonderful guy he is. anyhow, the point is , the ticket prices are to high, much higher then the carmike theater we usually go to, but, prices are going way up everywhere. live can suck, right? my lady is worth more then a million i grant you that, but ....geeeeesssssss.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Larry L
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Theater is older but still nice. I appreciated the matinee price on a Sunday. I hope AMC doesn't make it one of those with meals and drinks.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Not the greatest theater I have visited and very overpriced. Staff always seems rushed and don't really listen to what you are saying. For example, I paid full ticket price for my 6 year old grandchild because the guy selling tickets from the concession stand was trying to rush to get everyone through the line.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Very rude concession people that prefer certain groups over others. Person jumped the line over another ethnic family and was served instead of being asked to wait their turn. Theater is dirty and needs upgrading

Date of experience: January 2017