“Chain all the way!”

Red Lobster
Ranked #91 of 321 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is overpriced and often greasy. The menu is wide. The service is good. Yet, many people frequent this restaurant.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our food was delivered steamy hot from the kitchen. Every dish we ordered was perfect, and our waiter was very attentive to our needs. We had a group of 6 and were able to obtain immediate seating.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Hey, its Red Lobster! The food is great and we love the chedar biscuts.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Leaving Red Lobster, I felt like a punchline of a joke at my expense. When I got there, I had the money and they had the experience. When I left, they had the money and I had the experience. I had the fish and chips and my wife had the flounder, a half share. I had the stuffed mushroom appetizer which was excellent. My fish and chips was about what I could have gotten at a Captain D's. The most notable thing about my wife's flounder was the cost of the thing - it was about the size of my wallet and cost about everything in the wallet. The wait staff was pleasant though they didn't seem to have been hired for waiting skills. Why they were hired I'm not sure. I think I went to a Red Lobster years ago and vowed never to go again, but the trouble is, I forgot. Remember the comic strip, "Charlie Brown", where Lucy would put the football down and ask Charlie Brown to kick it through the goalposts, and when Charlie Brown runs to kick it, she pulls the football away? That feeling Charlie Brown has as he's sailing through the air in disappointment is how I felt leaving Red Lobster.

1  Thank SteveVS
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We ate at this restaurant a few times and enjoyed it. This time I ordered the Ultimate Feast. It had lobster tail, fried shrimp, broiled garlic shrimp, and 1/4 lbs of crab legs. Unfortunately, the crab legs were old and very rubbery. They had a strange smell to them. the rest of the seafood was fine. The manager came out, investigated, and comped the meal, even though I didn't ask for anything special. He turned a potentially negative experience into a positive one. I'll be back sometime.