“Left scratching my head”
Review of Chuck E Cheese's

Chuck E Cheese's
Ranked #174 of 306 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Pizza
TN/NC
“Left scratching my head”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food everywhere on tables, floors, games, and kids faces! If you liked the food fight in the movie Animal House, you would be right at home here! Unattended kids going off like fireworks. Mostly oblivious adults grazing from the salad "buffet" and generic looking pizza. Took the kids as invitees to a party. We skipped the "meal". Lost appetite.

• Visited February 2012

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I still say Chuck E. Cheese is an unimaginative, boring version of Showbiz Pizza (which oddly enough, I think Chuck E...”
Reviewed October 27, 2008

I still say Chuck E. Cheese is an unimaginative, boring version of Showbiz Pizza (which oddly enough, I think Chuck E. Cheese bought out).

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook