“our new Italian restaurant”
Review of Bello Vita

Bello Vita
Ranked #24 of 306 Restaurants in Johnson City
Johnson City, Tennessee
“our new Italian restaurant”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Loved the food. Chef had a real "pride of place" feel about him. There were several diners in there when we entered. We were in an off time, but I bet that place is crowded at night. We really liked the food. TOP notch. We will certainly be back. It you like Italian food, Do Not miss this little gem!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Patty S

Midway, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great restaurant all around”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This Italian restaurant cooks in the Genevese tradition. We enjoyed our meal and had limoncello and their wonderful Tiramisu for dessert. Everything is cooked/baked fresh and the staff/owners were wonderful. It felt like sitting down to dinner with family !!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Colleen B
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Best Garlic Soup around”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My husband and I ate at Bello Vita, tonight. We haven't eaten there in several years as it was never a favorite of the kids. Almost all the kids are grown and gone, so we decided to return. The price is right, not high at all. The Garlic Soup here is outstanding, if you are a fan of garlic. I break bread up in it and soak up the goodness. The entrees fell a bit flat. My hubby thought the Zuppa di Pesce was very good but not outstanding. Unfortunately, my Chicken Florentine was not up to par. The sauce was very watery. The chicken was not tasty. The cheese was melted on top but I don't think cooked there. The spinach was good. We will try it again and try different things.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank P D
“Memorable!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

I don't know what took me so long to finally dine here! The service (Michael was our server), the food quality and presentation, the quaint atmosphere, and the reasonable prices all add up to a great dining experience. We learned the owner died recently. However, this family owned business is carrying on a wonderful legacy. Bravo!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MSL830
Ithaca, New York
“After 15 years I still love this restaurant!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have traveled to many places across the US and this restaurant by far is my favorite Italian restaurant. The Gamberi is to die for as is most everything on the menu. Thanks for an always piping hot, flavor packed meal!

• Visited February 2014