“Excellent crust, great sauce.”
Review of Fox's Pizza Den

Fox's Pizza Den
Ranked #26 of 309 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Fox's Pizza Den has some of the best pizza I've ever had. It really tastes fresh and vibrant, if you can imagine such a thing. I don't know if there is a better pizza out there.

There are newer reviews for Fox's Pizza Den

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Great pizza place for delivery and best value around. We order atleast once a month and never disappointed. Fox's has frequent coupons as well that helps with the price even more.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Choosing a half n half pizza along with breadsticks with cheese is the way to go! Delivered as promised! Great taste and value!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I love the stromboli's at Fox's Pizza Den. They are the best stromboli's we have had. I also recently ordered the Greek Salad and it was so big that both my husband and I ate on it for two days. I love that they also deliver.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I bought coupons on line to try Fox Pizza on University Pkwy and was so glad I did. It was a good deal and the pizza was excellent, we have tried the sandwiches also and they are very tasty too. I have gone back a number of times since to enjoy their pizza pie. Would recommend. I've always just picked up, they are always busy but friendly when I run in and pick up and run out.