“Best Chik-fil-a I've been to”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #57 of 314 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This Chik-fil-a is always busy, but they are also always well-staffed and get you through the line quickly. This is true whether it is eat-in or drive-thru. I've never seen a drive-thru work so quickly. Don't be discouraged by the line; it won't take as long as you think it will and it is always worth the short wait. The food is always top-notch. I've eaten here many times and have never had a bad meal. I highly recommend their lemonade and fries.

Their staff is always super-friendly and helpful. No other fast food restaurant in the area (or anywhere else I've been, for that matter) comes anywhere close to this level of service and friendliess.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Known for their famous chicken sandwiches, but has never been cheap fast food. Play area is a plus at this location for children.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Chick-fil-A is always good and the service is good too. I like that you can substitute cole slaw or carrot raisin salad for the fries. I've never been a fan of the waffle fries. Really like the carrot salad.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I eat lunch here often, its always good. If you're looking for a good place to take your kids, it's a good choice.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

While in Johnson City ate here on the day of leaving. Every Chick-fil-A is the same. The people who work there make this place stand out. People this is a small type town, the lady who waited on us was excellent, hard to put in words. Put you in mind of the grandmother that welcomes you on each visit. Such a good communicator. I was a little taken back... I ask another clerk for additional condiments, she was just as nice. The food and service was excellent.