“Yummy !”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I enjoyed a very tasty lunch here. There were very many options for food, as breakfast is served during the day. The servers & cashier were very friendly & helpful. Good home cooking @ reasonable price -- would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is one of the best examples of Bob Evans we have eaten at for food quality. The service however was lacking, as we waited over half and hour for our drinks and then another half an hour for our food.

1  Thank naranja10
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have never eaten at Bob Evans when I did NOT get sick shortly after. I have no idea if it's ingredients or food preparation, but I always end up vomiting within two hours. I will never go back.

1  Thank Rhapsody N
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I personally used to regularly visit the original first restaurant in Rio Grande, Ohio as a child. When all the first franchises were built, they were better than Perkin's and Cracker Barrel. (Their biscuits had no rival then.) Sadly, they have deteriorated over the years, and are just barely OK now. Too bad.

1  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We frequent Bob Evans quite often. They are one of the few restaurants that have Fried Mush. My husband loves the Turkey dinner.