“Good food and Poker!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bailey's Sports Grille
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Poker on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and really good food for a bar. The Black Forest is my favorite. I do wish they had a few more non-alcoholic drink options, but I understand that it's a bar.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

First, I have been here MANY times and it has gotten progressively worse and worse. Met friends there last night for drinks. After 15 minutes, we had to flag a waitress down who apparently was also the floor manager who promptly giggled that they didnt have a "floor plan" for waitress coverage? REALLY? From order to arrival, it took much too long to receive drinks. When we tried to leave, that too was a 20+ minute non-acknowledgement ... Crazy. I have eaten here 10-12 times and highly recommend the food ... It is just that the service tends to e HORRIBLE unless you get lucky and get one of the two waitresses that actually want to make a living. If another sports bar opened close to this one and offered non-smoking, Bailey's would not last very long.

1  Thank Tngator69
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I arrived for a fun date night at Bailey's, to be greeted at the front door by a woman on her cell phone. She asked very rudely for our Id's, checked them and allowed us to enter. We sat in a booth, near the bar, as we had intended to order food prior to playing pool, etc. We waited for 15 minutes, was never acknowledged, and walked by several times. We asked for service and were told someone would be with us shortly. Waited another 20 minutes, were never acknowledged. It seems the waitresses (and I use that term lightly), are more interested in the creepy men at the bar, than attending to customers, who are actually there to order food. We left, without even receiving a drink, walked right past the manager on the way out and will never go back. It is a creepy, dingy place that should probably be shut down.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I decided to try this for lunch one day. The parking lot was crowded - the restaurant not so much - 2 people were in there - playing pool. Prior to our arrival and sit down we didn't realize this was a true bar serving adults only. It stunk of stale smoke, but it wasn't so overwhelming that we left. After some time we were greeted and asked about drinks - as well as our ID to check our age. Everyone, as we later saw when 4 other (the the only other while we were there) patrons walked in, is to present an ID - even the obviously over 35 patrons. The menu is large. I debated on the ranch hand burger and the black forest sandwich. The waitress/bartender told us their burgers were really good, so we both went with a burger. We both had the same opinion. The burger was good, but very salty. I think this may be due to the seasoning in the meat combined with the onion straws and bacon. I think the burger would have been really good had it had less sodium involved. The service was great -waitress super polite nice and welcoming (after initial greeting). Bottom line, I'd go back. I'm not a smoker, the smell of stale smoke was there, but not so overwhelming that I wanted to leave. Had there been patrons smoking - we would have left. Next time, I'll try that sandwich.
Side note - lots of TVs for sports viewing, pool tables, darts - good for that out at the bar evening, if you don't mind the smoke.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Eat, drink, smoke (it's a bar..no minors), play pool, table tennis, video games, or darts until 2:30 in the morning! ATM on premises. Large menu of great tasting, reasonably priced food. Big screen HDTVs all around the place..great for watching sports, New Years, or special events on television. And, clean restrooms, too. Many regulars here..try it and you'll be one, too!