“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

If you are traveling through JC it is one local spots you need to visit. Excellent salads, soup and quiche.
Very good service and pricing is far.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I like to give gift certificates to Cranberries to teachers and service providers who often come back with a great review of their lunch. This time, I took three 13 year olds here for lunch as a birthday gift for one of them. I've always enjoyed Cranberries with my friends, and hoped it would be enjoyed by the young ladies even though it is not on their radar and way off the usual teen fare. I got a thumb's up from all three (two of them will now be taking there moms there). What was recommended: twice baked potato, raspberry tea and chicken salad. I as usual ordered the Super Salad (Chicken/broccoli/cranberry rice) and it as usual was great! I'm happy to support this non-chain lunch option.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

This restaurant has a soup/ salad menu. The salads are fabulous and are especially appealing to the female crowd. There tomato salad and chicken salad were especially delicious. The decor is eclectic.

Cranberries_RHG, Owner at Cranberries, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thanks for the feedback! Next time you are in the restaurant, let me know and I will let you try one of our desserts!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love Cranberries soup and salads. The atmosphere is really cute too. The people working there are always nice and they alawys get our order correct. I really appreciate a good place like this to have in Johnson City.

1  Thank Tammy R
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Cranberries has figured out what they do well, and they stick to it. I have only been for lunch, but have been several times. Their tuna salad is outstanding - has a vinegar finish and very fresh. I also love their oriental salad as a side dish, and the soups are excellent. A little pricey, but worth it for a treat.