“Great place to watch Steeler football”
Review of Fanatics

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fanatics
Ranked #203 of 308 Restaurants in Johnson City
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Great place to watch Steeler football”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Great food and wonderful waitresses at this place , munched on reubens and spinach dip during the game. lots of TVs to watch the games on.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank surge55

MEM
“Eat here if it's snowing at the hotel and you don't want to go outside.”
Reviewed February 28, 2008

What an experience.

I can't say there is anything BAD about the restaurant, but this is really not a place you should visit unless you just don't want to leave the Doubletree Hotel.

Food tastes like airport food. You know how a burger, salad, etc. tastes in every airport restaurant (e.g. FoxSports bar and the like) ... well, same here. I tried the chicken fajita wrap and it honestly tasted like it came from a bag of "goo" that was warmed up in the microwave.

Fries were soggy and not tasty.

Ketchup tasted like it was old.

Beer, which was bottled, was fine. I didn't try the draft, and am glad now I didn't.

It's a sports bar, so if you want to watch a few games, go for it. I saw a neighbor eating buffalo wings, which looked much better than my wrap. The burger didn't look too great though.

Friendly service, but more eager to push another beer sale than be consistent with service. Trivia on Wednesdays if that's your thing.

Since it was snowing when I arrived at the hotel (and spent 20 minutes finding a parking spot - see my Doubletree review), I didn't want to leave the hotel. Tonight, I'll try someplace else.

Recommended for a limited purpose.