“Best Service Ever!”

Ranked #7 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We were playing 10U fastpitch tournament this past weekend and had a break so we decided to take the team and parents to eat. GLAD we went here! Gave them a 5 minute heads up we had about 32 people coming there. All i can say is the food was great, and the price is good as well. Also, I have to say we had the BEST SERVICE ever! We never had to ask for anything. Glass half full, you had another one ready to go. Also, as soon as you had empty plate, it was removed from table. After all the places i have ever eaten (which is alot), i can say the was the Best Service i have ever experienced.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is a great restaurant as it has good food at good prices and is consistent. service is also always good.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went here on a Saturday evening and it was packed but they got you in and the service was excellent. The food was yummy, I had the Salmon and it was cooked just perfect and I was there with a group of 7 and I think we all had something totally different so they can feed any pallet from just a burger (which is not "just a burger") to a full meal of steak, fish, chicken, whatever. I have visited Johnson City several times now and every time I drive by here the parking lot is full. Loved it and will definitely make this one of my stops from now on in Johnson City.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Everything from a hamburger to a steak is delicious. Staff is very good and the location is great. I make this a priority stop when in Johnson City.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Although reservations are not accepted, I find the wait is acceptable most of the time. A lunch portion is offered on some entrees.