“Always Great”

Ranked #7 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed November 23, 2013

NO complaints. Food has always been good and service was excellent as usual. Portions are great and the food is well prepared.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

they train their servers very well.
the cooks are doing things in the kitchen that show pride in the dish.
almost swallowed my tongue.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Cheddar's is our number one place to go to eat. Lots of great choices excellent foods and very reasonable prices. They are always busy, but they are worth the wait. Only problem is it isn't a great place to go with a big group because of the noise.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Ate at Cheddars, in Johnson City, TN, with a group from my church. The restaurant does not accept reservations, but gave our group a room to ourselves. The two wait staff members that served us, were super friendly and kept our tea glasses full. All the staff was very friendly. The food was soooooooo good and such generous helpings. I think everybody got a to go box. My husband and I had the New Orleans pasta. We had enough left overs for another meal. Probably, one of the best meals I have ever eaten.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

There is a reason this place is always crowded. We go here often and the food is always wonderful. The prices are great, you get a lot for your money here. One of my favorite restaurants.