“Mixed Feelings - Can be great!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #7 of 311 Restaurants in Johnson City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I often eat at Cheddar's in Johnson City. I have never eaten at a Cheddar's in another city. The past two times that I have been there the staff is less than adequate. Tonight we ordered our appetizer and then a table of three women came in and ordered drinks and an appetizer. They had their mixed drinks and appetizer 5 minutes before us. We sat and waited 10 minutes before she took our order. The food has always been excellent but tonight all I can say is that it was fair. I guess everyone has an off day or night.We were constantly out of drinks, water and coke, nothing special. My daughters shrimp alfredo was dry and only had four pieces of shrimp. My ribeye was like rubber. The best part of the meal was the dessert, for some reason the waitress piled on the cherries. We had to remove the mound of cherries. I am not sure if I will return. By the way they do not sing happy birthday.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is our favority place to eat. Great food for very reasonable prices. If you go at lunch or dinner time expect a wait. They are busy at all hours. Only problem besides the wait, is it can be noisy.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Cheddar's is one of my favorite restaurants. The tilapia with mango salsa is the best! I've found they have the best prices for what you get in the area.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Rated #1 of it's type of restaurant. Great food, prices and service. Always crowded. They never disappoint, whether at lunch or dinner.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Have eaten at cheddar's on several occasions and has always impressed me with their cleaness of restaurant and servers. Servers pleasent and promp. Restaurant busy but not noisy.Prices resonable. Food always good [ maybe not great but always good ] Even brave enough to show drink prices on the menue [ Unlike a lot of others ] Dress and apperance of servers and all employees very good. Recomend as a good dinning experiance.