“ranked #5 for all the right reasons”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #8 of 316 Restaurants in Johnson City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This place is GREAT, food, price, and fast. Best restaurant in Johnson city for my wife and I, don't know how they do it. Glad they do.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

The atmosphere at Cheddar's is very nice; it is always busy but the wait isn't bad at lunchtime. I like their Monte Cristo sandwich very much. Very good batter; quick service as well. If you want a sit down lunch with lots to choose from this might be a place to try.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

My husband enjoyed the Grilled Chicken Pecan salad and I loved the fish tacos!! And the service was great!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Cheddar's can be very full at times, but this is probably because the food is very good and inexpensive.

2  Thank coIesIaw
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I've eaten at Cheddars twice this month, once with just my husband, then again with my son and nephew. Both times were on Friday night and as Johnson City is a service town we expected a long wait to be seated. The wait turned out to be much shorter than anticipated both times. The food was well worth it as well. The service was excellent, the food arrived in a timely manner and was hot and tasty. The server kept the drinks from going empty which is very important to us as my husband drinks a lot of soda or tea and water with his meal. This was my son's and nephew's first time at Cheddars and I was proud to introduce them to the restaurant.. Perhaps the most surprising thing about it though is that the prices are very reasonable, even with appetizers and extra croissants. I would definitely recommend Cheddars to anyone looking for a good meal at a good price.