“Better Than Expected”

Cuisines: Pub
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Better Than Expected”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We had a coupon and decided to use it Sunday night. Our food arrived fast and hot and delicious. Our service was great and we sat in the bar area to watch the sports on TV. We will go back for sure as they have a better selection to choose from since we only eat seafood. I had the tilapia Santa Fe and my husband had the shrimp pasta dish. Nice that they have improved.

• Visited August 2014

“Disappointing, terrible baby back ribs, interior could use some brightening”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We saw enticing TV ad and decided to give it a try. We went for lunch and the place would probably look better at night but not so in light of day. The yeast rolls were good. I got honey chicken chicken which was good the brown gravy on potatoes was grasy tasting and I sent the coleslaw back it tasted vinegary. My wife got baby back ribs that were terrible tasted like fish we were fearful she might get sick. Management was quick to replace with a different dish, pasta but not very good either. We won't be back many places in area to try.

• Visited June 2014
Bluefield, West Virginia
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

The service was fast and our waiter was very friendly. The tolls are to die for and the chicken sandwich was delightful. my daughter loved the potato soup though she thought that the chicken sandwich I had was salty. Since it was Wednesday we had free pie slices (apple and pecan) to go. They were wonderful.

Kingsport, Tennessee
“best chicken fingers in tricities”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had my New Year's Eve 2013 meal at this restaurant. I had previously thought the Kingsport Shoney's had the best chicken fingers and fries... but that opinion has been superseded.

I had the chicken fingers (with tabasco) and french fries (and tons of ketchup) at this Ocharleys, it was SO GOOD, i'd give it an A+ rating. In fact I am planning to have it again soon. I also had 2 mixed drinks at this visit... a blue motorcycle... and pink lemonade mixed with a whiskey. both drinks were made well.

the roll/butter that was accompanied was okay.

I will have this experience embedded in my NYE experiences for many years to come. Thanks for helping make my holiday!

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Awful chain restaurant and bar.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Food was bad, service was bad, drinks were bad. I've had better burgers at McDonalds dollar menu and the staff is friendlier.

Visited September 2013