“Melt in your mouth 'SOUTHERN PECAN CHICKEN TENDER SALAD'”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's

Ranked #79 of 302 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Church Hill, Tennessee
“Melt in your mouth 'SOUTHERN PECAN CHICKEN TENDER SALAD'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I ordered a new dish tonight, usually get into troubly doing that but I'm here to tell you the Southern Pecan Chicken Tender Salad with manderian oranges and candied pecans, cranberries and blue cheese crumbles is mouth watering, over the top delicious.
We had a young waiter by the name of Matt King. It was his second day at O'Charleys. He was the sweetest, caring waiter I have ever had. His personality was perfect for working with people. I really believe Matt King has the "degree" after talking with him to work in a higher skilled business and be in a leadership position. We actually never needed anything, he saw our glasses low, our bread low, it was there, we never had to ask. When you go out to dine there is nothing worse than having to hunt down your server, missing some portion of your food or even just need more sauce. Matt was there, friendly, curtious, and doing a fabulous job. The best part of this meal, it was off hours, 3:45 in the afternoon. The time when most server want to flunk off, take a break or not refill your glass at all. My compliments to the chef, to Matt King and his career, best of luck Matt and to the friendly folks all through O'Charley's , Johnson City, Tennessee. Thank you for a wonderfu meal today. Will for sure be back and hope to have Matt as my server.

• Visited April 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“its good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

last night i went there with some friends they were out of wine, a restaurant ,does not sound good. Food was good had to send steak back to done but got another one perfect. But no wine except chardonney

Visited April 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family ate here and it was very good. Would definately eat here again! It was clean and the staff was friendly.

Visited July 2012
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“Excellent hamburgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

After a long day of shopping we stopped in for a hamburger and they were sooooo good! Cooked the old-fashioned way with a hot bun and fresh lettuce and tomato, not the usual iceberg lettuce but a good leaf lettuce. I also had the potato soup which was great. I will definitely visit again.

Visited October 2012
Pikeville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tough to Chew”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

The margarita was terrific but the the steak was too tough to swallow. Luckily I ate the salad before my meal came so I wasn't too hungry when I left.

Visited February 2013