“Favority Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Piney Flats, Tennessee
“Favority Pizza”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I just love their pizza. Other food is very good too, but there are one or two better. Outside can be hot or cold depending on the weather. Most the time recommend you eat up front.

Visited December 2012

Unicoi, TN
“Calzones”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

You will love the calzones, I like the loaded one. My wife and daughter like the spinach. The pizza are very good as well.

Visited June 2012
Abingdon, Virginia
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I'm not sure this place really should call itself an Italian restaurant. I ordered a meatball sub. Pretty simple right? Meatballs, cheese, marinara sauce. What I got was a split bun with lettuce, tomato, green peppers, olives, and onion with cheese melted on top, and a few really dry meatballs on top. No marinara sauce. Really? I didn't want a salad ON my meatball sub, but thank you anyway.

Service was fine if not average, but at least pleasant.

Overall, it was not what I was expecting, but maybe that's why people go there, I don't know. All I know is that if you are looking for what most people would think of when they think of "Italian Food", you should probably look elsewhere.

• Visited June 2012
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Generously portioned”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I have been here a few times. It's kind of in an out of the way location, which can be thought of (we think of it) as a benefit as there's less traffic and less of a wait.

First off, you get very delicious and unlimited homemade bread and marinara as you await your order. Beyond that, the food and pricing are great. I most recently had the White pizza and the individual size was massive, scrumptious, and most importantly cheap.

Will definitely go again. I think this is my new spot for sit-down Italian.

• Visited May 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Excellent Italian staples and pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food here is great. Based on item to item comparisons (lasagna vs. lasagna, spaghetti vs. spaghetti) it beats Olive Garden hands down in quality and value. If you like pasta, pizza, and Italian style bread you will love this place.
The service is very good, your food comes out promptly, and is consistently very good.
The tomato sauce they use in their dishes, on their pizza, and as a dip fot their bread is unequalled anywhere I have been.
If you have never been here, you are missing a great meal.

• Visited February 2012