“Terrible service”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
“Terrible service”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been to Logan's many times and the food is normally good. However, the service is TERRIBLE. When I spend money to eat out, it is also the service I am paying for. When I have to get up and find someone to refill my drink .... that is a little much. The bartender was one of he rudest I have ever met and, at the cost of a mix drink, a smile and kind word is not too much to ask for. I choose to spend my money at restaurants where the food is good and the service matches the food quality. Logan's just lost a very loyal customer.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tina P

“Costumer Service, 5-STAR!!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy eating at Logan's, I just found one that places the cherry on top!! 5-star service to whomever you meet in this restaurant! Food is always great, that alone will bring me back. But when you find a restaurant with 5-star staff,You would travel for miles to get quality service. When I'm in town this is Logan's restaurant I'm going to!

• Visited May 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“great food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

wonderful haven't be there since 2 yrs. I was very impress with staff and food the mushroom, vegetables, ribs . plus those peanuts ok course.

• Visited April 2013
gray TN
“Always good food, and service, love this place!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This location had poor management when we moved here in 2000, so we always went to the Bristol VA location. However, the current management is awesome, always great food, and service, and we go all the time now.

Visited April 2013
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Going to Va.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Logans was within walking distance from motel. The food was very good and the service was also good. Only conplaint was it was cold .

Visited March 2013