“Good place to eat.”

Dining options: Reservations
Elizabethton, Tennessee, United States
“Good place to eat.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have not eaten the beef because I do not like Angus beef (I'm so weird), but I love their chicken and especially their chili! Just right on a cold night here in the Tennessee hills! One of my husband's favorite places for a good steak!

Visited March 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We enjoy Logan's for a quick reliably good lunch. The selections are varied and always good. The prices are reasonable.

Visited October 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good food and value”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Average steak, but rolls are great. Peanut appetizers and on floor could be issue if you are allergic

Visited November 2012
Big Stone Gap, Virginia
“Food was okay but the service was lacking”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

After being seated, we were told that someone would be with us shortly because staff was in a meeting. Finally the our waitress came and it was obviouse she was in a bad mood. She took our order without a smile and in a matter-of-fact way. Another person brought our food out. The steak was okay, nothing to brag about. The steak was bland and did not have any seasoning. If it weren't for the A-1, I would ot have even known I was eating a steak. The sweet potato on the other hand was baked perfectly and was delicious.

When our drinks had been totally empty for about 10 minutes, the waitress finally asked if we wanted refills in her same unsmiling matter-of-fact way. I will not be eating at this particular Roadhouse again.

• Visited October 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Inconsistent food and service.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My most recent visit to Logan's (in Johnson City) will be my last.

The server wrote down my order wrong, so I told her that this wasn't what I had ordered. The server brought back the paper kitchen receipt to show me what she had ordered in from the kitchen! This didn't change the fact that this meal was not what I ordered and that the server made a mistake! Sorry, it wasn't my fault it wasn't typed in correctly!

After waiting for my replacement meal (while everyone else at the table finished their own meal), the manager finally brought the meal I had originally ordered-- not a friendly guy, no "sorry", or apology from him. Certainly no offer of an adjustment to the bill.

While the manager was at the table, we were finally able to ask for a refill (our server was still MIA). No refills, dirty dishes piled on table, no rolls offered.. horrible experience. In fact, the dishes piled so high on the table, the tower of dishes finally toppled over and landed in someone's lap at the table.

When the food is good, Logan's is not a bad place. I will NEVER return to the Johnson City location-- never had such experiences in Sevierville/Bristol, VA. Maybe the Sevierville store should send some training managers to Johnson City?

Never again...