“AWESOME”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #2 of 321 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Pal's is certainly a staple in East TN! Great service, very clean, awesome food. Locally owned. The walk-ins are the best!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I'm not much on fast food, but it does have its place. Pal's makes me happy just by being a small local chain. It's probably not really better than McDonald's but it's got turquoise buildings and bright yellow signs and employees who don't seem like they're working there because they hit rock bottom. I like the burgers and the milkshakes are quite good. The cheddar rounds are pretty yummy too, and I've only ever had those cold when a co-worker doesn't eat all hers. The fries are ordinary and usually too salty. I wish they didn't use styrofoam cups, but there you have it. I used to wish they weren't drive-through only, but really, that's what keeps me from walking over from my office to get milkshakes.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Beats Mickey D's or any other out there, good Quality food at a very decent price. Was raised on this place. Back in the day, they would give you a sauceburger for every A that you had on your report card. Wonderful

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Whenever we visit Tennessee we have to stop by Pal's and get their milkshakes. They are really thick and flavorful! The food is alright, but you must have a milkshake.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a drive thru only service. The quanity of the fries and the small size of the hotdogs are a disappointment. The buildings are very decorative and enticing. Wish the food was too.
This is only OK