“Nothing to write home about.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #16 of 309 Restaurants in Johnson City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Seems like a lot of people like this but their food is not the kind of italian food that I am used to so I was not too impressed nor did I want to go back.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I know it sounds funny but this Itallian spot has probably the best steak in Johnson City. The Filet Florentina is delicious.. Try it. It's worth it.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My daughter and I recently visited Carrabbas in Johnson City for a late lunch.We were seated immediately,apparently everyone was Christmas shopping,and our waiter promptly got our drink orders.The menu at Carrabbas is easy to navigate and contains a very good selection.We both ordered the 4 cheese manicotti and it was an excellent choice.The entree includes a house salad or italian salad with delicious hot fresh bread with dipping sauce.My daughter nor I finsihed our meal and took a decent portion of the Manicotti home.I think this restaurant far exceeds any Franchise Italian food I have eaten anywhere.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We've always had good service and great food at the JC Carrabbas. They offer seasonal specials and have a nice beverage list.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

For a chain, they seem to always please. A special request if always treated like an everyday happening. Great curb service also.

Thank Harold and Nanc... D